James C. Adams II
Jimmy Adams concentrates his practice in all types of commercial litigation. He represents corporate and individual clients in a variety of areas including securities, professional malpractice, intellectual property, minority shareholder disputes, derivative actions, trade secret and non-competition, construction, personal injury, and real estate.
Jimmy has spoken at CLE conferences on employment non-competition agreements.
Honors & Awards
- Recognized as a North Carolina Super Lawyer in Business Litigation by Law & Politics magazine, 2009-2012
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America (Woodward/White) in Commercial Litigation
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Council of the Litigation Section, North Carolina Bar Association, 2003-2005
- Editor, "Litigator", Newsletter of the North Carolina Bar Association Litigation Section, 2001-03
- Member, Litigation Section, North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, Litigation and Intellectual Property Sections, American Bar Association
- Chairman, 2001-03, and Member, 1997--, Cornerstone Baptist Church
- "Legal Landmines: Social Media Usage as Trial Evidence," Greensboro Public Library Foundation, February 2012