Brooks Pierce is pleased to announce that 38 lawyers, representing 43% of the firm’s attorneys, were recently recognized by North Carolina Super Lawyers.
Partner Jim Williams was recognized as one of the top three attorneys in North Carolina and is listed in business litigation.
Partner Jennifer Van Zant was recognized as one of the top fifty women attorneys in North Carolina and one of the top 100 attorneys in North Carolina, and she is listed in business litigation.
Partners Dan McGinn (employment and labor), Ed Winslow (banking) and Kearns Davis (criminal defense: white collar) were also ranked in the top 100 attorneys in North Carolina.
Additional attorneys receiving this noteworthy distinction are:
- Jimmy Adams, Business Litigation
- Marc Bishop, Business/Corporate
- Arty Bolick, Construction Litigation
- John Buford, Business Litigation
- Forrest Campbell, Health Care
- Bill Cary, Employment & Labor
- Kate Clayton, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Charles Coble, Business Litigation
- Nicole Crawford, Employment & Labor
- Eric David, Civil Rights/First Amendment
- Mark Davidson, Business/Corporate
- Alex Elkan, Environmental Litigation
- Darrell Fruth, Environmental
- Kathleen Gleason, Business Litigation
- George House, Environmental Litigation
- Bob King, General Litigation
- Iain MacSween, Administrative Law
- Charles Marshall, Business Litigation
- Anna McLamb, Real Estate
- Bill McNairy, Tax
- D.J. O'Brien, Business Litigation
- Jeff Oleynik, Antitrust Litigation
- Jim Phillips, Business Litigation
- Reid Phillips, Business Litigation
- Mark Prak, First Amendment/Media/Advertising
- Coe Ramsey, Entertainment & Sports
- Bo Rodenbough, Business Litigation
- Bob Singer, Banking
- John Small, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Elizabeth Spainhour, Communications
- Mack Sperling, Business Litigation
- Randy Underwood, Banking
- Howard Williams, Business/Corporate
- Sue Young, Banking
Super Lawyers uses a rigorous selection process to bring visibility to attorneys who exhibit excellence in practice through an annual listing and through editorial in magazines and online.