Brooks Pierce is ranked among the best law firms in North Carolina in the 2011 edition of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business. In the ninth annual edition, Brooks Pierce receives the highest ranking for Antitrust and Litigation.
The firm is also recognized for outstanding legal service in Banking & Finance, Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions, Environment and Labor & Employment.
Attorneys recognized as leading individuals are:
- Bill Cary (Labor & Employment)
- Mark Davidson (Corporate/M&A)
- George House (Environment)
- Bob King (Environment)
- Dan McGinn (Labor & Employment)
- Jeff Oleynik (Antitrust and Litigation)
- Jim Phillips (Litigation)
- Reid Phillips (Litigation)
- Bob Singer (Banking & Finance and Corporate/M&A)
- John Small (Bankruptcy)
- Mack Sperling (Litigation)
- Randy Tinsley (Environment)
- Jennifer Van Zant (Antitrust)
- Jim Williams (Antitrust and Litigation)
- Ed Winslow (Banking & Finance)
Chambers USA is an international publication. Full-time researchers annually perform exhaustive research and interviews with practicing attorneys, clients, and other legal industry leaders in order to produce the rankings.