This week, Governor Roy Cooper tightened mask requirements and enforcement and again extended North Carolina’s Phase 3.0 COVID-19 restrictions. His new Executive Order 180 is effective on Nov. 25, 2020 at 5 p.m. and extends Phase 3.0 restrictions (first detailed in Executive Order 169) through 5 p.m. on Dec. 11, 2020.
What are the major changes under this Order?
Under this Order:
• A face covering will now be required in all indoor settings if there are non-household members present, regardless of the distance away.
o Under previous executive orders, face coverings were ... Read More
This week, Governor Roy Cooper extended and modified North Carolina’s Phase 3.0 COVID-19 restrictions effective through 5 p.m. on Dec. 4, 2020. His new Executive Order 176 extends and modifies the Phase 3 restrictions that were first detailed in Executive Order 169 and extended in Executive Order 170.
What changes under the new Order?
• The Phase 3 measures are extended for another three weeks, through Dec. 4, 2020.
• The Mass Gathering Limit for indoor spaces is reduced from 25 to 10 people.
What remains the same under Phase 3?
• The outdoor Mass Gathering limit remains ... Read More
- Vaccine or Test For Large Employers on Hold Again, But Medicare and Medicaid Facilities Must Ensure Covered Staff Are Vaccinated
- Mandatory Vaccination or Testing Is Back: Updates on OSHA’s COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Emergency Temporary Standard for Private Employers with 100 or more Employees
- OSHA Issues New COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Emergency Temporary Standard for Private Employers with more than 100 Employees
- President Biden’s “Path out of the Pandemic” Imposes New Vaccination Requirements
- Updated CDC Masking Guidance; North Carolina Employers Strongly Encouraged to Implement COVID-19 Vaccination, Testing, and Mask Policies
- OSHA’s New Emergency Temporary Standard to Protect Healthcare Workers
- North Carolina Governor Extends Certain COVID-19 Measures
- New from OSHA on COVID-19: A COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standard for Healthcare and Revised Guidance for All Other Employers
- Employer-Provided Incentives for Vaccinations—Finally Some Guidance
- Employers Considering Differential Treatment Based on Vaccination Status