Litigation Support and E-Discovery Data Analyst
Brooks Pierce Law Firm has an immediate opening for an experienced Litigation Support and E-Discovery Data Analyst. Brooks Pierce is a business law firm providing strategic counsel and innovative solutions to clients coast-to-coast and around the world. The firm is composed of approximately 100 attorneys located in offices in Greensboro, Raleigh, and Wilmington, North Carolina. The position will be based in either Raleigh or Greensboro, depending on the successful candidate’s preference. The position may allow some amount of work from home flexibility.
We offer a strong benefits package that includes a generous PTO allotment, two medical and dental plans, vision, STD/LTD, life insurance, paid parking, a 401K match, and a collegial working environment.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and a cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com.
The Litigation Support and E-Discovery Data Analyst position is a dynamic role within the firm responsible for litigation support services for the entire lifecycle of a case, from identification and collection of data through review and production.
- BA/BS Degree or solid equivalent in a senior-level E-Discovery role
- Certified Electronic Discovery Specialists (CEDS) certification preferred
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) certification preferred
- 3 or more years of experience in law firm or vendor E-Discovery project management and/or data analyst role
- Ability to work closely with legal team to develop and maintain strategy for effective handling of data from identification and collection through review and production
- Ability to assist and train end users through entire process
- A strategic and creative thinker with sound judgment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with an ability to work effectively with professionals at all levels of seniority
- Ability to meet competing deadlines, which are assigned from various stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively, and with poise, in a high pressure environment
- Flexibility and availability during off-hours as necessary
- Ability to manage related vendor relationships
- Records all time worked on a daily basis
- Understands and maintains the confidentiality of all matters involved