Marketing & Business Development Coordinator
Brooks Pierce is currently seeking a Marketing & Business Development Coordinator. This candidate will have an instrumental role in business development, marketing, communications, event coordination, research, sponsorships and other client development initiatives. This position reports to and works closely with the Director of Marketing and Business Development, and collaborates with attorneys and staff across our office locations in Greensboro, Raleigh and Wilmington. The position will be based in Raleigh.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and a cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coordinate the production, proofing and distribution of website content, articles, blog posts and advertising, including formatting documents for print, web and email, obtaining appropriate approvals as needed
- Responsibility for compiling periodic statistics and reporting, including website and social media analytics
- Graphic design and layout of marketing department collateral and graphics
- Assist with development of RFP responses and pitch packets, including assembling documents and editing presentations
- Collect information and draft submissions and nominations for legal ranking publications and industry awards
- Coordinate planning client educational and social events, including seminars and webinars
- Maintain inventory of firm-branded promotional inventory, suggesting items for specific events as needed
- Maintain firm graphics files (including designed materials as well as stock photography)
- Coordinate professional photography for attorneys, executive staff, paralegals and events as needed
- Schedule meeting rooms and send out calendar items for various meetings, initiatives and subcommittees; take minutes of meetings and distribute; calendar follow-up items and remind attorneys of due dates as needed
- Other administrative tasks as needed
Knowledge/Experience: Qualified candidates should have a minimum of two (2) years of professional marketing, communications or business development experience. Professional services experience is preferred but not required. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, social media, analytics, database applications, and content and relationship management systems.
Skills: The ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player, detailed-oriented, who possesses multi-tasking, organizational, and time management skills. Excellent verbal and written communications, proofreading and business development skills are essential. Must be able to prioritize workloads, balance competing demands, and work effectively – both independently and collaboratively – in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Education: Qualified candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
Benefits: We offer a strong benefits package that includes training, a generous PTO allotment, two medical/dental plans, STD/LTD, life insurance, paid parking, 401k match, and a collegial working environment.
Salary is commensurate with experience and education.
Resumes should be accompanied by a cover letter explaining how your education and experience qualify you for this position as well as salary requirements.