Brooks Pierce has been named a “Highly Recommended” law firm for general litigation and “Recommended” for labor and employment litigation in North Carolina in the 2021 edition of Benchmark Litigation, the only publication to focus exclusively on litigation firms and attorneys.
In addition to the firmwide rankings, 14 Brooks Pierce attorneys were named a “Local Litigation Star,” a “Labor & Employment Star” or a “Future Star.” Jennifer Van Zant was also recognized as one of the nation’s “Top 250 Women in Litigation” for the sixth consecutive year.
“We are proud to continue to be recognized by Benchmark Litigation,” said Reid Phillips, the firm’s managing partner. “Brooks Pierce is committed to handling the most complex and challenging litigation on behalf of our clients, and this is an acknowledgment of the hard work and dedication of our attorneys.”
The Brooks Pierce attorneys recognized as “Local Litigations Stars” were:
- Jimmy Adams- Commercial
- Kearns Davis- White Collar Crime
- Bob King- Appellate, Environmental, Commercial
- John Ormand- Labor and Employment
- Gary Parsons- Insurance, Securities, Environmental, Product Liability and Recall
- Jim Phillips- Intellectual Property, Commercial
- Reid Phillips- Intellectual Property, Securities, Competition/Antitrust, Product Liability and Recall, Commercial
- Mark Prak- Intellectual Property, Securities, Commercial, Professional Liability
- Jennifer Van Zant- Competition/Antitrust
The Brooks Pierce attorneys recognized as “Labor and Employment Stars” were:
Benchmark Litigation serves as the definitive guide to America’s leading litigation firms and attorneys. Rankings are based on a six-month period where Benchmark researchers conduct extensive interviews with litigators and their clients to identify the leaders in litigation. More information on the guide’s methodology can be found at this link.