Seven Brooks Pierce attorneys will present on a variety of topics at the University of North Carolina’s (UNC) 2019 Festival of Legal Learning. The event will be held Feb. 8 and 9 at UNC’s Friday Center.
The Festival of Legal Learning will include over 100 sessions on a variety of diverse legal topics. The annual event allows attorneys to earn 12 hours of continuing legal education credits while customizing their learning experience to meet their specific needs and goals. For more information about the event and to see a full list of presentations, visit the event website.
The Brooks Pierce attorneys presenting at the 2019 Festival of Legal Learning are:
- Julia Ambrose presenting “Recent Developments at the Federal Communications Commission”
- Ryan Fairchild presenting “What Every Lawyer Should Know About Esports”
- Shana Fulton presenting “Ethical Dilemmas of Investigating a Corporate Crisis”
- Gary Parsons presenting “Ethics Update for In-House Counsel: Privilege, Confidentiality and Compliance”
- Coe Ramsey and Amanda Whorton presenting “New Era in Music Licensing: The Music Modernization Act”
- Ed West presenting “Legal Crisis Management”