A listing of our opportunities for paralegals, legal assistants, and other members of the professional staff can be found under our open positions and contacts tab, above.
If you are interested in joining our professional staff in Greensboro, Raleigh or Wilmington, we invite you to submit your cover letter and resume to:
G. Walker Douglas
Director of Administration
Brooks Pierce McLendon Humphrey & Leonard, LLP
P.O. Box 26000
Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
Brooks, Pierce, McLendon, Humphrey & Leonard, LLP is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, actual or perceived gender, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), or military or veteran status.
People at Brooks Pierce are proud to work for a firm that has a strong culture, coupled with the right values.
That is not an accident: people work at Brooks Pierce because their own values align with the Firm’s.
People at Brooks Pierce are proud to work for a firm with a culture of values that are known, communicated and effectively reinforced over time.
For more than a decade, we have studied what is truly valued at Brooks Pierce. We have distilled that information into the following list of values to define the positive attributes of our culture and determine ways those values and that culture can be reinforced in all Firm activities.
- Excellence - Commitment to highest standards of professional service and ongoing personal and professional development.
- Integrity - Honesty, fairness and character in all professional and personal activities.
- Professionalism - Ethical and professional conduct in legal services and in all related interactions.
- Individual Responsibility - Self-motivated and self-directed approach to legal practice, personal, professional and business development, and meeting commitments.
- Diversity and Inclusion - Respect for and openness to all persons, and recognition of the importance of diversity and inclusion as critical components of the success of the Firm.
- Independent But Collaborative Work Environment - Work environment which encourages independence, flexibility, collaboration, limited bureaucracy and minimization of authoritarianism, hierarchy and organizational boundaries.
- Collegiality - Supportive, respectful, and professional work environment based on meaningful personal connections and respect for individual interests and differences.
- Service and Involvement - Orientation of service to and involvement with clients, the Firm, the profession, and the community.
We invite you to get to know us.