Pathways to Success
- A WELL-ROUNDED APPROACH
Shana Fulton was all set to attend graduate school for political science, until one of her undergraduate professors changed her mind.
- MAKING A LASTING IMPACT
Justin Outling has always looked to the legal profession as a way to make a positive and lasting impact in the lives of others.
- A WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE
For Julia Ambrose, there was never any debate when it came to her career; she knew she wanted to be a lawyer.
People at Brooks Pierce are proud to work for a firm that has a strong culture, coupled with the right values.
That is not an accident: people work at Brooks Pierce because their own values align with the Firm’s.
People at Brooks Pierce are proud to work for a firm with a culture of values that are known, communicated and effectively reinforced over time.
For more than a decade, we have studied what is truly valued at Brooks Pierce. We have distilled that information into the following list of values to define the positive attributes of our culture and determine ways those values and that culture can be reinforced in all Firm activities.
- Excellence - Commitment to highest standards of professional service and ongoing personal and professional development.
- Integrity - Honesty, fairness and character in all professional and personal activities.
- Professionalism - Ethical and professional conduct in legal services and in all related interactions.
- Individual Responsibility - Self-motivated and self-directed approach to legal practice, personal, professional and business development, and meeting commitments.
- Diversity and Inclusion - Respect for and openness to all persons, and recognition of the importance of diversity and inclusion as critical components of the success of the Firm.
- Independent But Collaborative Work Environment - Work environment which encourages independence, flexibility, collaboration, limited bureaucracy and minimization of authoritarianism, hierarchy and organizational boundaries.
- Collegiality - Supportive, respectful, and professional work environment based on meaningful personal connections and respect for individual interests and differences.
- Service and Involvement - Orientation of service to and involvement with clients, the Firm, the profession, and the community.
We invite you to get to know us.