Significant Changes for 2010 Annual Reporting Season
To help clients prepare their annual reports and proxy materials for the 2010 annual reporting season, we are highlighting some of the most significant developments during the last year:
- Proxy disclosure enhancements for public companies.
- Additional requirements for TARP recipients.
- Non-binding say-on-pay proposals.
- Further extension of attestation report exemption for non-accelerated filers.
- Elimination of broker discretionary voting authority.
- Changes to NASDAQ corporate governance rules.
- Form 10-K considerations.
- Heightened regulatory oversight and enforcement.