Building Solid Cases
Construction projects are rife with opportunities for disputes to occur. Brooks Pierce attorneys are well versed in every component of the construction industry, from settling disputes between subcontractors and owners to defending clients against personal injury and OSHA claims.
We represent owners, subcontractors, contractors, lenders, and engineers, as well as school systems, housing authorities, municipalities, and government entities. We partner with our clients to minimize liability and avoid disputes during every phase of a construction project. However, when disputes do arise, our goal is to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
Some of the recent matters we have handled include:
- Defending clients against personal injury or wrongful death claims
- Responding to inspections or investigations conducted by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Settling disputes between owners, general contractors, investors, and subcontractors
- Working with owners of businesses to better their litigation posture during crisis mode after a negative incident at a job site
Our experienced litigators have tried cases through state, federal, and appellate courts, as well as through administrative agencies and arbitration proceedings. We have also successfully negotiated for our clients through mediation.
- RecognitionThe Best Lawyers in America®, 08.19.2021
- Media MentionNorth Carolina Lawyers Weekly, 07.11.2018