Nine Brooks Pierce Attorneys Selected to Business North Carolina's Legal Elite 2009
Nine Brooks Pierce attorneys were selected by their peers to North Carolina's Legal Elite 2009, compiled by Business North Carolina magazine.
Those recognized were:
- Bill Cary - Employment law
- Mark Davidson - Business law and Tax & Estate law
- Kearns Davis - Criminal law and Young Guns category
- Dan McGinn - Employment law
- Bill McNairy - Tax & Estate law
- Mike Meeker - Construction law
- Jeff Oleynik - Antitrust law and Bankruptcy law
- Jim Phillips - Litigation
- John Small - Bankruptcy law
Hall of Fame members include Jim Williams, named as the state's top lawyer in Litigation in 2002, George House, named as state's top lawyer in Environmental Law in 2005, and Derek Allen, named as the state's top Young Guns lawyer in 2008.
About Legal Elite
Business North Carolina's Legal Elite is a statewide listing of North Carolina lawyers ranked the current best in specific practice areas as voted by their peers. Ballots are mailed to every member of the State Bar living in North Carolina and roughly 3% of the state's attorneys receive enough votes to make the list.