Supporting Businesses and Helping You Grow
Brooks Pierce attorneys can provide thorough and effective counsel across all issues that can arise from economic development and business growth. Whether it be mergers and acquisitions, tax incentives, real estate, employment law or government regulations, we are well-equipped to help our clients with any need that may arise as they evaluate relocation or expansion opportunities.
Our goal is to create and attract jobs while continuously improving the lives of current North Carolina residents to help the state become more economically diverse. We have the ability to help you start your business, grow your business, and to give you the peace of mind that your business is taking full advantage of the economic incentives available. Our experience includes:
- Negotiating economic incentives, worker training, and infrastructure construction (highways, rail, broadband, utilities)
- Obtaining necessary environmental permits
- Working effectively with both state and local leaders
We are prepared to help any industry, and Brooks Pierce has vital experience in all pieces of the puzzle, including an understanding of international transactions, to help your business grow along with North Carolina’s economy.
- Media Mention06.30.2021>
- Media Mention06.09.2021>
- Media MentionTriad Business Journal, 05.03.2021>
- Press Release04.15.2021>
- Press Release06.11.2018>
- Speaking Engagements07.15.2021>