In December 2019, a novel coronavirus that causes the condition COVID-19, began an outbreak of respiratory illness in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. It has since had a massive impact on global business and travel. Brooks Pierce attorneys are closely monitoring the rapidly changing situation in order to provide timely guidance for our clients’ businesses. This response resource center will be updated regularly as new information becomes available.
Brooks Pierce has assembled a multi-disciplinary response team to provide up-to-date counsel on a wide variety of issues arising from the COVID-19 outbreak. Our attorneys are ready to respond to client needs during this time of uncertainty.
- President Biden’s “Path out of the Pandemic” Imposes New Vaccination Requirements
- Updated CDC Masking Guidance; North Carolina Employers Strongly Encouraged to Implement COVID-19 Vaccination, Testing, and Mask Policies
- OSHA’s New Emergency Temporary Standard to Protect Healthcare Workers
- North Carolina Governor Extends Certain COVID-19 Measures
- New from OSHA on COVID-19: A COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standard for Healthcare and Revised Guidance for All Other Employers
- Employer-Provided Incentives for Vaccinations—Finally Some Guidance
- Employers Considering Differential Treatment Based on Vaccination Status
- North Carolina Governor Lifts Mass Gathering and Social Distancing Limits and Most Mask Mandates
- North Carolina Governor Relaxes Outdoor Mask Mandate and Eases Mass Gathering Limit
- Availability of Health Insurance Subsidy Requires Employers to Act