15 Brooks Pierce Attorneys Named to Business North Carolina's 2011 "Legal Elite"
Business North Carolina
Business North Carolina magazine publishes annually the "Legal Elite" - lawyers throughout the state rated the best in their fields. In 2011, fifteen Brooks Pierce attorneys were named to the list.
Those receiving recognition in the publication are:
- Arty Bolick - Construction Law
- Charles Coble - Young Guns
- Mark Davidson - Hall of Fame, Business Law
- Kearns Davis - Criminal Law
- Tricia Goodson - Employment Law
- George House - Hall of Fame, Environmental Law
- Dan McGinn - Employment Law
- Bill McNairy - Business Law
- Mike Meeker - Construction Law
- Jeff Oleynik - Bankruptcy Law
- Bill Ross - Environmental Law
- David Sar - Intellectual Property Law
- John Small - Bankruptcy Law
- Jennifer Van Zant - Hall of Frame, Antitrust
- Jim Williams - Hall of Fame, Litigation
Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite is a statewide listing of North Carolina lawyers ranked the current best in specific practice areas as voted by their peers. Ballots are distributed to active members of the State Bar living in North Carolina. Only slightly over 3% of members receive enough votes to make the list.