19 Brooks Pierce Attorneys Named to 2013 "Legal Elite"
Business North Carolina magazine publishes annually the "Legal Elite," lawyers throughout the state rated the best in their fields. In 2013, nineteen Brooks Pierce attorneys were named to the list. Those receiving recognition in the publication are:
- Arty Bolick - Construction Law
- John Cross - Business Law
- Eric David - Young Guns
- Kearns Davis - Criminal Law
- Tricia Goodson - Employment Law
- Bob King - Environmental Law and Litigation
- Dan McGinn - Employment Law
- Bill McNairy - Tax & Estate
- Jeff Oleynik - Antitrust Law and Bankruptcy Law
- Reid Phillips - Litigation
- Bo Rodenbough - Real Estate
- David Sar - Intellectual Property Law
- John Small - Bankruptcy Law
- Walt Tippett - Construction Law
- Kyle Woosley - Environmental Law
In addition, Brooks Pierce lawyers Mark Davidson, George House, Jennifer Van Zant, and Jim Williams are permanently recognized in the Legal Elite Hall of Fame.
Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite is a statewide listing of North Carolina lawyers ranked the best in specific practice areas as voted by their peers. Ballots are distributed to active members of the State Bar living in North Carolina. Less than 3.5% of lawyers in the state made the list this year.