Brooks Pierce Earns Top Rankings in 2009 Chambers USA
Brooks Pierce is ranked among the best law firms in North Carolina in the 2009 edition of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business. In the seventh annual edition, Brooks Pierce receives the highest ranking for Antitrust law, Environment law, and Litigation.
The firm is also recognized for outstanding legal service in Banking & Finance, Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions, and Labor & Employment.
Attorneys recognized as leading individuals are:
- Bill Cary (Labor & Employment)
- Mark Davidson (Corporate/M&A)
- George House (Environment)
- Bob King (Environment)
- Dan McGinn (Labor & Employment
- Jeff Oleynik (Antitrust and Litigation)
- Jim Phillips (Litigation)
- Reid Phillips (Litigation)
- Bob Singer (Banking & Finance)
- John Small (Bankruptcy)
- Mack Sperling (Litigation)
- Randy Tinsley (Environment)
- Jennifer Van Zant (Antitrust)
- Jim Williams (Antitrust and Litigation)
- Ed Winslow (Banking & Finance)
Chambers USA is an international publication. Full-time researchers annually perform exhaustive research and interviews with practicing attorneys, clients, and other legal industry leaders in order to produce the rankings.