Benchmark Litigation Recognizes 16 Brooks Pierce Attorneys
Brooks Pierce has been named a Highly Recommended law firm for dispute resolution and a Recommended law firm for labor and employment litigation in North Carolina in the 2023 edition of Benchmark Litigation, the only publication to focus exclusively on litigation firms and attorneys.
In addition to the firmwide rankings, 16 Brooks Pierce attorneys were named Litigation Stars, Labor & Employment Stars or Future Stars, or included on the 40 & Under List. Jennifer Van Zant also was recognized as one of the nation’s Top 250 Women in Litigation for the eighth consecutive year.
“Brooks Pierce is proud to be recognized once again for handling complex and challenging litigation on behalf of our clients,” said Reid Phillips, the firm’s managing partner. “Our attorneys continue to achieve excellent results in some of the most important cases impacting North Carolina businesses.”
The Brooks Pierce attorneys recognized as Litigation Stars were:
- Jimmy Adams – Commercial
- Kearns Davis – White Collar Crime
- Bob King – Appellate, Environmental, Commercial
- John Ormand – Labor and Employment
- Gary Parsons – Insurance, Securities, Environmental, Product Liability and Recall
- Jim Phillips – Intellectual Property, Commercial
- Reid Phillips – Intellectual Property, Securities, Competition/Antitrust, Product Liability and Recall, Commercial
- Jennifer Van Zant – Competition/Antitrust
The Brooks Pierce attorneys recognized as Labor and Employment Stars were:
Jimmy Adams and Alex Elkan also were recognized as Future Stars, and Kimberly Marston, Clint Morse, Tanisha Palvia and Andy Rodenbough were named to the 40 & Under List.
Benchmark Litigation serves as the definitive guide to America’s leading litigation firms and attorneys. Rankings are based on a six-month period where Benchmark researchers conduct extensive interviews with litigators and their clients to identify the leaders in litigation. More information on the guide’s methodology can be found here.