In our increasingly competitive market, protecting original ideas and inventions becomes more and more crucial. Brooks Pierce intellectual property attorneys are not only experienced in assisting clients with gaining that protection through copyrights, trademarks, and patents, but also in resolving disputes and infringement claims.
Our attorneys are highly experienced in:
- Litigating patent infringement claims, especially in the pharmaceutical, technology, and consumer product industries
- Litigation regarding patent “trolls”
- Disputes over copyrighted material and royalty payments in the entertainment industry
- Ensuring compliance from media companies with the cable television compulsory copyright license regulations
- Negotiating DMCA take down notices
- Disputes over “cybersquatting”
Our team has prosecuted and maintained thousands of trademark and copyright registrations, both in the United States and internationally. We have represented media companies, entertainers, internet advertisers, technology companies, and pharmaceutical companies. Our attorneys have appeared before multiple state and federal courts, the Court of Appeals, the US Patent and Trademark Office, and the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
- RecognitionU.S. News – Best Lawyers ® “Best Law Firms”, 11.04.2021
- RecognitionThe Best Lawyers in America®, 08.19.2021