Brooks Pierce Practice Areas, Attorneys Receive Top Honors from Chambers USA
Eight Brooks Pierce practice areas and 17 of the Firm’s attorneys are ranked among the best in North Carolina in the 2021 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business. The listing of the leading lawyers and law firms in the country is published annually by Chambers and Partners.
Brooks Pierce’s Antitrust, Environment and Litigation: General Commercial practices received a Band 1 ranking, the highest awarded by Chambers USA. The Firm’s Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions, Healthcare, Intellectual Property and Labor & Employment practice areas were also recognized.
A sampling of quotes Brooks Pierce was honored to receive from clients and peers in the 2021 edition of Chambers USA are included below.
- “The team is diligent, thoughtful, and responsive. One of the biggest values to us has been Brooks Pierce’s ability to provide expertise and resources in a fast-moving and evolving set of business needs."
- "They go above and beyond to understand our business and to help us to achieve what we want to achieve.”
- "They are extremely capable of handling complex legal issues and provide easy-to-understand explanations and advice.”
- “They are well-known and respected in the industry, and offer a multi-disciplined approach."
- "They are thoughtful, thorough, well prepared and extremely sensitive to all details."
The 17 attorneys recognized as leaders in their respective practice areas are:
- Arty Bolick (Construction)
- Forrest Campbell (Healthcare)
- Mark Davidson (Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Kearns Davis (Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations)
- Tricia Goodson (Labor & Employment)
- George House (Environment)
- Bob King (Environment)
- Jeff Oleynik (Antitrust, Bankruptcy/Restructuring)
- Gary Parsons (Litigation: General Commercial)
- Jim Phillips (Litigation: General Commercial)
- Reid Phillips (Litigation: General Commercial)
- Coe Ramsey (Intellectual Property)
- David Sar (Intellectual Property)
- Bob Singer (Banking & Finance)
- John Small (Bankruptcy/Restructuring)
- Randy Tinsley (Environment)
- Jennifer Van Zant (Antitrust)
Chambers USA is a leading guide to the legal profession and determines its annual rankings through confidential, in-depth interviews with clients and attorneys and an assessment of recent work. Attorneys are ranked in their respective practice areas on the basis of legal knowledge and experience, ability, effectiveness and client service. Law firm departments are ranked using these qualities, as well as effectiveness and capability of the department as a whole. More information on the rankings process can be found here.